Hey everyone,
So I am leaving on September 24th for a ten week term in London England. I am pretty nervous, but extremely extatic. It is my first time out of the country and I will be learning a lot. As of now, my biggest fear is getting from Heathrow (the airport), largest in the world, to Metrogate, which is where I need to check in. Hopefully it works out and I can figure out how to use the tube. I have been told it is very easy, but I've only ridden once on a subway with my friend Emma so it could be difficult learning this new form of transportation for the first time. Well I will keep updating things as they happen and as I see fit. Keep your eyes out for more posts!
So I am leaving on September 24th for a ten week term in London England. I am pretty nervous, but extremely extatic. It is my first time out of the country and I will be learning a lot. As of now, my biggest fear is getting from Heathrow (the airport), largest in the world, to Metrogate, which is where I need to check in. Hopefully it works out and I can figure out how to use the tube. I have been told it is very easy, but I've only ridden once on a subway with my friend Emma so it could be difficult learning this new form of transportation for the first time. Well I will keep updating things as they happen and as I see fit. Keep your eyes out for more posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment