Hey everyone,
So I know it has been a few days since I've posted, but I have been pretty busy. I went for a run around Chelsea (the borough where I live), that was interesting. I took a bus tour, went to a modern art exhibit, went to two pubs, ate a falafel burger, went for a run in Hyde Park, walked around in Battersea Park, went to Westminster Abbey, got lost trying to find Soho Gyms in Earls Court, went grocery shopping at Poundland (Love the name), went to a Japanese festival and much much more. Today I hope to go the the Natural History Museum where the have an exhibit on The History of Britain. I also have class from 12:30 to 1:30 (the internship class) which I am probably dropping to take the Comparative Health Policy Class. It has been a world wind since I've gotten here and I feel like I have been here a lot longer than four days, but I will keep hitting places I want to go and see. This weekend a group of us might go to Wales. And next weekend a group of us might go to Edinburgh, Scotland. Should be fun! Facebook message me if you want to talk. And more pictures are on my Facebook profile under albums and LONDON.
No comments:
Post a Comment